Facebook offers a new Chrome extension that is called “Save on Facebook.” This feature which is similar to that offered Pocket and Instapaper lets you save content from any website on the space “Registered” of your Facebook account.
Save on FacebookDepuis close to two years, Facebook lets you save content as URL links, videos and photos published by the members of your network and pages you follow. Until now, this functionality was only accessible from Facebook.
The extension for the Chrome browser extends this possibility to all websites. When you visit a Web page, just press the button sue “Save on Facebook” for content to be added to your backup space.
Save on FacebookCette functionality is similar to that offered services like Pocket and Instapaper. You back up the contents which are intended to be viewed later. However, the comparison stops there. Facebook does not offer the rich functionality you will find on these excellent services.
Facebook provides a basic backup system but still effective. It is not possible to launch a search or to associate tags to saved items.
Registered functionality of Facebook is most useful as a temporary backup system. You save the content you see them or share and you delete the backup.
- How Visual Content Dominates Social Media And How to Leverage This For Your Brand
- How To Get More Meaningful Comments On Your Blog?
- 7 Most Common Social Media Marketing Mistakes Startups Should Avoid
- 5 Twitter Hashtag Strategies to Take Your Marketing Campaign to the Next Level
- 4 Ways to Use Instagram for Business Promotion You Need To Know